Plan of Development Competition
IPFEST 2018 Plan of Development Competition is a competition which challenge the participants to develop an oil and gas site efficiently and economically based on certain case and given data. They can develop their engineering sense of team work, planning projects, and work responsibility through the plan of development project.
“Innovation of Planning To Develop Economic and Efficient Sites towards Enhancing Energy Resilience”
Center for Research and Community Service Auditorium
Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
Time and Date
Friday, February 23rd 2018
08.00 – End (GMT + 7)
- IPFEST 2018 Plan of Development Competition participants are undergraduate students related to Oil and Gas Industry majors.
- Each university can send a maximum of 2 teams with each team consisting of 4 – 5 people.
- Every member of a team must be from the same university.
- Every member of a team only allowed to join a team
- The first 8 teams that have completed the payment process will be automatically invited to IPFEST 2018 Plan of Development Competition. They will be notified through IPFEST 2018 website and e-mail.
- The order of presentation will be known at Technical Meeting.
- All participants should attend the Technical Meeting on February 22nd 2018. Venue will be notified later through IPFEST 2018 e-mail or official account.
- All participants should wear formal attire in Presentation Day.
- Judges’ decisions are final and absolute.
- All regulations of IPFEST 2018 Plan of Development Competition subject to change. All changes will be informed on technical meeting or days before the competition through the team leader’s email.
- IPFEST 2018 Plan of Development Competition refers to the standard of SKK Migas PTK POD. (Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities: The Working Procedures of Plan of Development)
- The case will be given maximum at January 16th 2018
- The report is written in English with format :
- Font style : Times New Roman
- Font size : 12
- Heading Font Size : 14
- Line Spacing : 1.5
- Margin : Left & Top : 4 cm, Right & Bottom : 3 cm
- All of calculations are attached in Microsoft Excel format.
- The final report must be submitted by a team leader to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc : email@example.com) with subject and file name : “POD_IPFEST 2018_Report_(University Name)_(Team Leader Name)”. The final report must be submitted maximum February 16th 2018 at 23:59 (GMT +7).
- The participants who submit the final report late will be given minus 20% of final score.
- Each team is expected to bring 3 (three) hardcopies of the Final Report at the Final Day
- All of case data and information that will be given are officially completed and no additional information or change afterwards. Teams have a right to make a clear, creative and responsible assumption if necessary while finishing the report.
- Each team should make a Power Point Presentation (.ppt) based on their final report which have been submitted before.
- The presentation should be presented in English and submitted to the committee to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc : email@example.com) with subject : “POD_IPFEST 2018_Presentation_(University Name)_(Team Leader Name)” maximum at February 20th 2018 at 23:59 (GMT +7).
- Each team is given maximum 15 minutes for presentation and maximum 20 minutes for questions and answers session.
- For the presentation session, each team is just allowed to delegate 1 person to present the idea. All the members of each team must attend the presentation day and cannot be represented by other persons.
- For questions and answers session, all members are allowed to answer the questions.
- The presentation will be a closed presentation.
- Report (total score : 40 )
- The conformity with SKK Migas PTK POD (Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities : The Working Procedures of Plan of Development)
- The creativity, efficiency, economic, and feasibility of the plan
- Presentation (total score : 60 )
- Giving brief explanation about the content of presentation and how you answer question from judges in Question and Answer session
- Creativity of the presentation design
- Judges (3 judges)
- Time Keeper
The Winners of IPFEST 2018 Plan of Development Competition will be awarded money and a certificate:
- 1st Place : IDR 4,500,000 + certificate
- 2nd Place : IDR 3,000,000 + certificate
- 3rd Place : IDR 1,500,000 + certificate
- Registration will be conducted in IPFEST 2018 website registration form at www.ipfest2018.com at November 11th – December 1st 2017 and December 12th 2017 – January 10th 2018
- Registration fee have to be paid before December 1st 2017 (Batch 1) and before January 10th 2018 (Batch 2).
- Submit the transfer slip in the link that will be given via email after registration.
- The mechanism of the selection will be decided through the registration, the first 8 teams which have finished the registration and payment will be selected to join IPFEST 2018 Plan of Development Competition.
- Official delegates announcement will be on January 16th 2018 and will be shared at IPFEST 2018 official account and sent directly to your email.
- Should there be any questions, please ask via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Open Registration (1st Batch)||: November 11th – December 1st 2017|
|Open Registration (2nd Batch)||: December 12th 2017 – January 10th 2018|
|Official Delegates Announcement||: January 16th 2018|
|Case and Questions are issued||: January 16th 2018|
|Final Report Submission||: February 16th 2018|
|Final Presentation Submission||: February 20th 2018|
|Presentation Day||: February 23rd 2018|
- Yesaya Arison Haratua
- Head of Plan of Development Competition Division